These courses combine English with a general introduction to Tourism and/or Hospitality. You can follow either course individually or both courses consecutively.
Read more about the options and the structure of the course.
The courses are run in partnership with the Confederation of Tourism and Hospitality (CTH), one of the world's leading hospitality professional bodies. The CTH has agreements with many prestigious UK universities and hotel schools including Les Roches and Gilon in Switzerland.
Read more about the CTH.
Prices from: £295 per week
Course length: 6 weeks for 1 module or 12 weeks when combining both
Course 1: Introduction to Tourism:
2013: 7 January, 2 April, 24 June, 16 September
Course 2: Introduction to Hospitality:
2013: 18 February, 13 May, 5 August, 28 October
Lessons: 28 lessons (21 hours) per week
Minimum age: 16 (average age range 18 – 30)
Maximum class size: 14
Minimum entry level: Kings Level 4 (Lower-Intermediate)
What's included in the price
- 28 lessons per week (21 hours)
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study File, teaching materials and use of course books
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Access to ClassMate online learning
- Wireless email and internet in College
- Optional evening lecture programme
- Two social activitiesper week
- End of Course Certificate