This course is for you if you want to increase your fluency in a short period of time. Aside from an intensive schedule of General English lessons, you will be able to choose from a range of Special Interest Groups.
Prices from: £228 per week / $347 per week
Start dates: Every Monday
Course length: Minimum 2 weeks (no maximum)
Lessons: 28 lessons per week (21 hours) plus up to 4 hours of teacher-led sessions and activities (if studying for 12 weeks or more)
Maximum class size: 14 students (15 in USA)
Minimum age: 16 (average age range 18-30)
Minimum entry level: Kings Level 1 (Beginner*)
* Beginner's courses are available at Bournemouth, London, Boston and Los Angeles starting on the first Monday of each month. At Kings Oxford the minimum entry level is Elementary (Kings Level 2).
What's included in the price
- 28 lessons per week
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study File, teaching materials and use of coursebook
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Access to ClassMate online learning
- Wireless internet in College
- Optional weekly lecture programme
- Two free social activities per week
- End of Course Certificate
Great benefits when you study for longer
The longer you study, the cheaper your weekly course and the more benefits you enjoy.
Read about the long term study benefits Kings offers.