The American university system is justly regarded as one of the best in the world. The combination of huge choice and top quality makes the USA the world's most popular destination for degree-level study.
15 of the world’s top 20* universities are based in America - including Harvard, MIT, Princeton, Stanford and Berkeley.
* Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2012-13
Kings Pathways to Universities in the USA
We offer a range of solutions to help international students access university study in the USA and succeed in it at undergraduate or graduate level.
For 2013 we have developed three major new partnerships which will allow us to offer students:
- a 4-year degree study plan: the same years it takes an American student to get a degree, so no extra time and fees
- a study plan which includes, next to the attendance of degree course lessons and seminars with American students taught by university academic staff, additional specialist tuition and pastoral support
- an on-campus experience from Day 1
- the flexibility to transfer easily from one university to another after Year 1 or 2.
These three partnerships are:
2+2 at Marymount College
Students spend the first two years at Marymount, Palo Verde, California and on successful completion of Year 2 and depending on grades and subjects studied, they can transfer to a wide range of institutions in California, including Berkeley, UCLA and University of Southern California.
1+3 at Canisius
A first year is spent at Canisius and from Year 2 students can either stay at Canisius or transfer to SUNY Albany or SUNY Geneseo.
1+3 at Pine Manor College
Students study on the beautiful campus based in Boston for the first year and either stay on to finish their degree at Pine Manor College or they can transfer, depending on grades and subjects studied, to City University of New York:Baruch College, Emory University, Rutgers-Camden, Texas A&M International University, University of North Carolina Wilmington and Washington State University.
We also continue to offer Direct Placement services and University Preparation and Masters Preparation programs in partnership with 30 universities in the US, which are the best for international students. We assist students in applying and preparing for university study both at undergraduate and graduate level at these 30 universities.
Direct University Placement Programs
If you are a High School graduate and are qualified to study at degree level, both academically and in English language, choose one of our Direct University Placement programs:
- Direct University Placement - for support in choosing and applying to a single university.
- Premium Direct University Placement - for the most comprehensive support service available to help you choose five universities from anywhere in the USA.
English for Postgraduate Studies
Preparation for your Masters degree and direct transition to your chosen university. You can do it in 1, 2 or 3 terms.
TOEFL iBT 61
Completed first Undergraduate degree
Minimum GPA 3.0
Conditional Letter of Admission
Minimum age: 21
University Preparation Program
Preparation for your Undergraduate degree and direct transition to your chosen university in 1,2 or 3 terms.
TOEFL iBT 35
Completed 12 years of High School
Minimum GPA 2.5
Conditional Letter of Admission
Minimum age: 16